Tickets are now available for all festival events. Pre-sale admission tickets are available online or by phone until Thursday, September 11. Tickets can be purchased at the gate during the festival, through September 13.
Pre-Festival Events, Thursday and Friday, September 11–12
Day of the Festival: Saturday, September 13
With our VIP Pass enjoy an exclusive experience that includes all that this year’s Heritage Harvest Festival has to offer.
Celebrate the harvest and the legacy of revolutionary gardener Thomas Jefferson at the 8th annual Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello, September 12-13, 2014. Thomas Jefferson, America’s “founding foodie,” championed vegetable cuisine, plant experimentation and sustainable agriculture.
Taste a bounty of heirloom fruits and vegetables and learn about organic gardening and seed-saving during this fun, affordable, family-friendly festival — unlike any other — held on the breathtaking West Lawn of Jefferson’s Monticello.
Pre-Festival: Thursday, September 11th
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Pre-Festival: Friday, September, 12th
on Monticello’s West Lawn
Saturday, September 13th
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Your general admission ticket includes:
- Workshops with dozens of experts.
- Heirloom vegetable and fruit tastings at the Tasting Tent
- Chef demonstrations from our booming local food scene
- Ongoing activities for the whole family at the Discovery Tent
- The Seed Swap, with advice from expert seeds savers
- Heirloom plants displays from the Center for Historic Plants
- Demonstrations at the Vendor Marketplace
- And much more!
There will also be Premium Workshops throughout the day, including Tours of the vegetable gardens, flower gardens, and grounds of Monticello.