Start learning before the festival even begins! Sign up for a chance to win a different free book each month (made possible by Chelsea Green.) Simply submit the form below to enter your name.
Books by festival presenters are also available in our Festival Store.
by Janisse Ray
Fill out the fields below and click “submit” to enter your name for a chance to win this book.
Author Janisse Ray will be signing books at the festival:
- Friday at the Visitor Center Museum Shop, 2:00-2:45 p.m.
- Saturday on the West Lawn of Monticello in the Center for Historic Plants sales tent, 3:15-4:00 p.m.
by Michael Phillips
- More about the book >>
- Excerpt: Getting Started
- Video: http://www.chelseagreen.com/tv/episode/5738237/
An All-Natural Approach to Raising Chickens and Other Fowl for Home and Market Growers
Foreword by Joel Salatin
- Excerpt: The Integrated Small-Scale Flock
- Recipe: Broth is Beautiful
- Video: Harvey Ussery on Integrated Systems
- Video: Harvey Ussery on Nests
- Video: Harvey Ussery on Natural Feed
An In-Depth Exploration of Essential Concepts and Processes from Around the World
Foreword by Michael Pollan
Sandor Katz gave in depth workshops on wild fermentation at last year’s Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello. Sandor can’t make it to the festival this year, but you can win a copy of his new book.