The information below pertains to the 2014 Festival.
We will post our updated programming in Spring 2015.
Fresh, local, and organic snacks and meals will be available for purchase on Saturday, including vegetarian and vegan options. Our fine vendors represent the best of Charlottesville and the surrounding area.
Harvest Picnic at the Grove Tent
Saturday, September 13, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Offered as part of the Heritage Harvest Festival, Saturday, September 13, 2014 only.
Skip the vendor lines and pre-order your Harvest Picnic today. A variety of power-packed lunch options from Charlottesville’s A Pimento Catering will include fresh tastes, vegan selections, and more. Perfect for attendees who want the quickest service on the day of the festival, these healthy lunches are great for families. Pick up your pre-ordered picnic at the Grove Tent. Local beer and wine are also available by the glass at the Beer Garden.
Harvest Picnic Lunch: $18
Each lunch will feature the following items, as well as a cold beverage:
- Grilled Chicken Salad Locally Raised Chicken Grilled and Shredded, with Lemon-Herb Dressing, Celery Hearts, and Grapes OR Grilled Summer Vegetable Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes and Preserved Lemon (Vegan)
- Wheatberry-Lentil Salad with Spring Onions, Grilled Peaches, and Opal Basil (Vegan)
- Grilled Flat Bread (Vegan)
- Summer Fruit (Vegan)
Child’s Picnic Lunch: $10
Recommended for kids age 6 and under, this picnic lunch caters to young palettes:
- Mild Cheddar-Style Cheese
- Zucchini-Carrot-Apple Muffin
- Carrot Sticks
- Cold beverage
Local Apple and Cheese Box: $25
Enjoy pairings of heirloom apple varieties grown by Vintage Virginia Apples and delectable artisanal cheeses! Recommended for two people to share.
- Local, Artisanal Cheeses
- Seasonal Fruit
- Sliced Sausage
- Rosemary Nuts
- Pear-Ginger Jam
- Crisps & Demi-Baguette