Friday, September 12, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, September 13, 9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Reservations required. Individual $175; Couple $325
Enjoy an exclusive VIP experience that includes all that this year’s Heritage Harvest Festival has to offer. Wander the grounds of the Festival and receive access to the VIP Garden Lounge, where you can relax and refresh before returning to the excitement of the Festival. Relish the fresh flavors of the Virginia harvest season with two meals that spotlight the best of local gardens and farms, talk to local celebrity chefs and our notable Festival presenters, and experience VIP treatment throughout your stay at Monticello. Your participation in the Festival will also support Monticello, as $25 of each VIP ticket represents a tax deductible gift to the Thomas Jefferson Foundation.
Each Festival VIP Pass Includes:
- Keynote Presentation with Aaron Keefer
- The Chefs’ Harvest Dinner on Montalto, featuring flavors and vintages from some of Virginia’s finest chefs, with commemorative Wine Glass & Program
- A chance to mingle with the Festival’s most notable Presenters and Vendors, including Festival Keynote Presenter Aaron Keefer
- VIP Admission to the Heritage Harvest Festival on Saturday, September 13
- House Tour of Monticello
- Preferred Parking at the Thomas Jefferson Visitor Center
- Harvest Picnic Lunch at the Grove Tent, with your choice of delectable options from A Pimento Catering
- Access to the VIP Garden Lounge at the West End of the Vegetable Garden, featuring light refreshments, casual seating, and a bag check for purchased items
- A commemorative Heritage Harvest Festival T-Shirt and VIP Lanyard Pass
- $25 of each VIP ticket represents a tax deductible gift to support Monticello